Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cervantes Project MG6 Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A call from allied clan

Go down 
+2
Luca Vizjerei
Bytekeeper
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bytekeeper

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-04-16

A call from allied clan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 4:24 am

Ok guys, we are really confused about whats happening..
As our allied clan needs our help, I say, lets start attacking [WOLF] clan on 25th day of May at 0:01AM. I sent them war declaration and haven't replied back...

For the [DXA], Let's wait for their decision. We cannot force them to accept our declaration for in the first place, they are not part of the war between, [UVN] and [WFH].
Back to top Go down
Lance
Admin
Lance

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 5:48 am

Luca Vizjerei wrote:
Im sorry, but I dont really get which clans am I supposed to attack any more scratch

Such fact makes it difficult for me to battle our enemies Very Happy Very Happy

Exactly. This 'war' really is confusing, thanks to our ally's leader who misunderstands his own statements hehe..
Back to top Go down
surBitan

surBitan

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 5:53 am

Yeah Luca, I know. I don't know who to attack either! Sounds like we are at least agreed that at 00:01 on the 25th - we should go after [WOLF]. Thanks for the followthrough, Byte.

RE: whether we are honor bound to go after [WW]. I do not feel that Stefano has acted honorably as an ally, so don't feel we have to save their weak butts from a real clan. But [WW] looks like it might be a good fight -- when we are ready for a good fight, sometime later.

I am removing them as an ally.
Back to top Go down
Bytekeeper

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 6:43 am

surBitan wrote:
Yeah Luca, I know. I don't know who to attack either! Sounds like we are at least agreed that at 00:01 on the 25th - we should go after [WOLF]. Thanks for the followthrough, Byte.

RE: whether we are honor bound to go after [WW]. I do not feel that Stefano has acted honorably as an ally, so don't feel we have to save their weak butts from a real clan. But [WW] looks like it might be a good fight -- when we are ready for a good fight, sometime later.

I am removing them as an ally.

Hey, surbs.., as soon as you removed [UVN] as our ally, send them message regarding the current war. The [!WFH!] declared war upon [UVN] and their allied. But we the [TCP], has not been formally informed regarding this. Inspite of this, we will help them against [WOLF], which is included to declare war upon in his message to you.

And other thing, he (Stefano) wants us to attack a clan not involved in their war.

I agree to you that [WW] will be a good and challenging opponent. just like in S5 against [ULS]. i really miss that battle....
Back to top Go down
surBitan

surBitan

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 7:36 am

I PMed Stefano after removing him, but telling him we had been in process of declaring war on WOLF and the other 2 clans originally designated in the War of Alliances and would honor those wars based on the previous alliance. I did not refer to [WW] or any other wolf clan. I asked him to remove our clan from his list of allies.

UVN is going to be destroyed, it looks like. Too bad.
Back to top Go down
Bytekeeper

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 10:32 am

My character will be out from the Gyard at around 10:55 PM server time. i'll be attacking [WOLF] members early.

i haven't heard yet from [DXA], so i won't attack them.

Good luck guys..
Back to top Go down
Taylor

Taylor

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 11:46 am

Everyone take a big breathe and count to 3 plz. LOL What a Face

UVN is a F***D up clan steming back from server3. Don't get involved is my opinion.
If they need our help after they started the war or for whatever reason. they can ask for it formerly when the time comes.
they need to work out for themselves what they'll do and if they do indeed need our help.

Now, i came here in full support of this war allince but having read all the posts my suggestion is this.
Let's wait till we hear a confimative answer from stefano and a detail discription of what's happening and who we are supposed to be hitting.

In the meantime let's have a competition...for a prem tik.
Most hits in 2 weeks?

what do you think?...can even be , most hits on any of the clans chosen above... i know one of the clans has a huge leaker that plays on mg3 and kf1 Razz
Back to top Go down
Bytekeeper

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 11:57 am

hey, taylor, that's a great idea. making those members as our target practice.. hahaha.. But who will provide the premmy? What clans are to be trageted? and what are the rules? just hits? Wins over losses? or gold gained? Is it only valid for the members of the specified clan? And one more, When will it start? do we need to have a thread and a post for each member?
Back to top Go down
Taylor

Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 12:25 pm

I will provide the prem. Very Happy
It will be most hit=wins (no loses to make it a little more challenging) In 2 weeks.
An mass message will need to be sent to let everyone know and each member will need to express an interest in participating.

To make things easier to tally up, If a thread could be openend and each member participating create thier own thread under thier name.

Place your link ane your stats ... all of them plz.

Apart from anything else honesty is the key factor in all of this.

just occured to me not all might be prem players...hmm that would makes things a bit diffrent...

Let's start with an expression of interest and all player state is they are prem or not.
Then we can decide what would be a fair comp.
Maybe...prem players first to get X number of hitz and non prem 1/2 that.?
What do you think?
Target clan;
http://world6.monstersgame.co.uk/index.php?ac=showclan&showclanid=78
Back to top Go down
Bytekeeper

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 12:52 pm

i agree to that...
Only the attacks will count and not the defense?

Lets wait for the others to have their insights.

Target Clan: [!WFH!] Werewolves From Hell
Back to top Go down
surBitan

surBitan

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 7:42 pm

Thanks for the Prem idea, Taylor.

And, this from Stefano
Quote :

Date: 24.05.2007 22:30:45

Message: please do not cancle the alliance I told u this becaue their is no need to attack DXA WFH or WOLF as we have that under control we are just askin for help against WW the new war that is all I am sry if I offended you so please don't cancle our alliance. I am new at this whole ally help thing as I have never called for help from allies before.

Is everyone up for a good fight? We will still cancel the alliance, I think, whether we attack WW or not. Please cast votes about continuing alliance with UVN. Thanks

We could go at server reset, May 25th - 00:01. If we've heard from WOLF, then them too. If - everyone is on board. Anyone who wants no part, let us know.... but I wouldn't necessarily mind a little action. And WOLF will be easy, but WW will be a real fight, and we will take some hits.

Last edited by on Thu May 24, 2007 8:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bytekeeper

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 7:57 pm

I won't mind... did you already inform [WW] that we are going to support [UVN]?
Back to top Go down
surBitan

surBitan

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 8:11 pm

No I haven't contacted WW - pending our other war offers. But if others are willing (besides the two of the two of us, Byte), I recommend we offer a war to WW.
But I do want to hear someone else say go ahead, because these guys won't be easy.
Back to top Go down
surBitan

surBitan

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 8:14 pm

Also,Stefano's PM above was apologetic enough, I guess, but still want to know how everyone else feels about re-establishing an alliance with a such a loose cannon. UVN has been in a LOT of wars already, and I don't want to be dragged into a new fight, week after every week, in defense of a weak ally.
But please everyone tell me what you think. It sounded like Taylor knew these guys from other servers. But just put it to a vote.
Back to top Go down
Taylor

Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 8:32 pm

In the name of diplomacy i would not cancel the allience however i would say that we should take a back seat and watch events unfold.

If we, a small clan consider WOLF clan to be weak, surely they can handle it.

In my opinion Stefano is to egocentric and has a very loose mouth but it doesn't mean he's a bad guy. Just acts b4 thinking.

I'm not in favour of a war somebody else started.

I've already been attacked by
Winner: [WFH]The Grimsleeper looted 4 ! Werewolf [WFH]The Grimsleeper received 0 and Vampire [TCP] Taylor received 1 experience points!

though 3 levels above me..he's only bigger is stamina than me..hehehehe

Tell stef we are still 'Friends' but will monitor the war and take action only if the need is there.
Back to top Go down
Bytekeeper

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 8:54 pm

currently, i am raiding [WOLF] members...

I was not attacked yet by any members of [[!WFH!]. But i'll be glad to pay them a visit.

Hey surbs, vanguard told me that he is IN for [WW]..
Back to top Go down
Bytekeeper

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 12:08 pm

[UVN] is no longer an ally of us... what should we do with declared war against [WOLF]? Should we continue attacking their members? or send them a Message that they ([WOLF]) should already surrender?

Until decision arrives, I will continue my attackss...

----

As for the [WW], it will be a challenging battle for us...
Back to top Go down
surBitan

surBitan

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 12:26 pm

Hi Byte, Taylor.
As we were an ally of UVN and Bloodlines when the multiclan war started, I guess the right thing to do would be to leave UVN listed as an Alliance for the duration of the war/s. I was wrong to remove the alliance when we still intended to fight WOLF. But if we are allies with UVN, we have to fight WW, because they are literally killing UVN right now (and will do the sma eto Bloodlines
Back to top Go down
Bytekeeper

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 12:34 pm

ok... did you contact stefano regarding the declared war against [WOLF]?

"Literally killing the UVN right now" <-- yup..
however, checking on the allies of the UVN, [KBR] is one of them, and is pretty strong compared to us. Just came to mi mind, why choose us and not the [KBR]?
Back to top Go down
surBitan

surBitan

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 12:43 pm

I'm sure Stefano sent his MAYDAY PM to all of the stronger allies, so I'm guessing KBR just hasn't acted on it. Probably the exact same message he sent me.
We can't be allied with everyone, because then we'd have to get involved every war. Too much. After this mess is over, we are out of the Alliance business entirely, I think.

Since I finally got to [WOLF] Lupus Magnus -- I'll stop attacking them fow a little while. See if they surrender or something

Last edited by on Fri May 25, 2007 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bytekeeper

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 1:05 pm

i agree... we made it through in S5, we can also make it here.. i hope...
Back to top Go down
surBitan

surBitan

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 3:07 pm

UVN has declared their war with WOLF a draw. Consider ceasing attacks on WOLF unless there is additional cause.
Back to top Go down
Bytekeeper

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 9:12 pm

i stopped my attacks...
Back to top Go down
Taylor

Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 12:15 am

i did not attack and the did not attack me Very Happy

I did not realise we dicided to back them after all..
Back to top Go down
Luca Vizjerei

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 2:28 am

They havent attacked me either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A call from allied clan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2