Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cervantes Project MG6 Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A call from allied clan

Go down 
+2
Luca Vizjerei
Bytekeeper
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bytekeeper

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-04-16

A call from allied clan Empty
PostSubject: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 5:21 am

Sender: [TCP] surBitan//Cervantes
Date: 22.05.2007 12:57:24
Subject: Our ally mhave been attacked. REPLY ASAP
Message: 3 wolf clans have declared war on [UVN] and they are calling on their allies (one of which is us). The three wolf clans are very large, but are definitely beatable (each has only one L22 member, and at most 2-3 +L20 members)

Please let me know immediately

Sender: [UVN] Stefano
Date: 22.05.2007 07:02:12
Subject: MAYDAY!!!!!!

[WOLF] The Wolves of Darkness (RECRUITING LEVELS 5+!!)
http://world6.monstersgame.co.uk/index.php?ac=showclan&showclanid=130

[!WFH!] Werewolves From Hell (Recruiting level 5+++)
http://world6.monstersgame.co.uk/index.php?ac=showclan&showclanid=78

[DXA] Daxral (Recruiting lvl 10+)
http://world6.monstersgame.co.uk/index.php?ac=showclan&showclanid=1625

They all three declared war together as allies so let us show that Lycans are not the only ones to fight along side with their allies declare war and fight along side with my clan to show these Lycans.
Back to top Go down
Luca Vizjerei

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 5:24 am

NOW is when all begins. I´m ready for this.

stand by for boarding! pirat
Back to top Go down
surBitan

surBitan

Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 5:25 am

Members not ready to go to war may withdraw temporarily from the clan and then re-apply. Your application will be kept as "Pending" for the duration.
Back to top Go down
Bytekeeper

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 5:34 am

how about, "amon"?
I've cheched all player.. only one from [WFH] has a considerably strong stat ( level 6 special skill), that is "The Grimsleeper". The rest, even they are level 22/23, they have very low stat.
Back to top Go down
Bytekeeper

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 5:50 am

Alright "amon" is in for the war...
Back to top Go down
Lance
Admin
Lance

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 6:44 am

I'm pretty busy at the moment but what the heck, LET'S DO IT! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
surBitan

surBitan

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 7:01 am

Yeah Lance - this came at a bad time for me. (sigh) All right. Just waiting for a few more of the clan to get back to me/us.... but we'll get it on soon. I'd say by ~16:00 or 17:00 server time, we'll be on.
Back to top Go down
Lance
Admin
Lance

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 7:24 am

These guys' stats are low as per-level averages are concerned. Do watch out for their sentinels. Better gear up your sentinels before the war starts. Higher stats doesn't always mean victory against lower stats with beefed-up sentinels.
Back to top Go down
surBitan

surBitan

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 9:52 am

From what I have been able to find out thus far, the war of the 3 clan wolf alliance against UVN and allies is open-ended. UVN ally - [-GR-] GREEK VICIOUS VAMPIRES has this listed on their clan site regarding the war.
Quote :

We are at war with:
[WOLF] The Wolves of Darkness (RECRUITING LEVELS 5+!!)
[!WFH!] Werewolves From Hell (Recruiting level 5+++)
[DXA] Daxral (Recruiting lvl 10+)
Until one alliance surrender!!!
We don't count victoris/loses but if you want,you can write them down!!!
The UVN alliance is also currently supported by Bloodline. So it seems to be 3 clans against 3, right now
Back to top Go down
Blood Slave

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 10:20 am

Come on guys, lets smash some doggy heads!!
Back to top Go down
Bytekeeper

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 12:58 pm

Lance wrote:
These guys' stats are low as per-level averages are concerned. Do watch out for their sentinels. Better gear up your sentinels before the war starts. Higher stats doesn't always mean victory against lower stats with beefed-up sentinels.

i agree to that.. I was able to beat higher level in S5, although my attribs are lower than normal per level, thank to my sentinel boosted to level 50... hehehe

Now on S6, i started training my sentinel...
Back to top Go down
surBitan

surBitan

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 1:24 pm

So I still haven't heard from several players, but Taylor said he was up for it if the wolves were pretty much on or below our level, and that's more of less the case - only 9 wolves in all three clans Level 20+. (And Taylor makes L20 next MH anyway.) So - I know Lance asked for 2 days, but do you want to Declare War on the three clans 2-3 hours after server reset tonight? That's pretty early in the morning for 4 or 5 of you guys I know - but does that work? (And you are probably asleep now so won't see this for awhile.)

Tomorrow I am away from the computer for significant portions of the day, so I won't be a good cover for the Phillipines or Australia - maybe Luca or Blood could cover you? I'll be glad to try, but there are 2 four hour periods I won't be able to play at all. (roughly 15:00 - 19:00 and ~22:00 -02:00)

So one option is also that maybe we'll hold off for about 24 hours...? I hate to do that, but I won't be able to pull my weight (covering a southern hemosphere player.)
Give me your thoughts. And Lance or Byte, if you want to go ahead and declare war after reset tonight (While I'm offline) I say go ahead. Otherwise it will be another day.
Back to top Go down
Bytekeeper

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 2:49 pm

I already talked to nightcrawler and vanguard, they are in for the war...

I think, Server reset time on Thursday will be a good option... for us to ready our attributes and sentinels.
Back to top Go down
surBitan

surBitan

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 3:04 pm

Great. By server reset Thursday, are we talking ~25 hours from now or 49 hours from now? eg 00:01 or 23:59?
... Hmmm, I think I'll have my wolf steak rare. Tasty.
Back to top Go down
Bytekeeper

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 12:49 am

It will be on 24th of May at 0:01 AM (Server time).
Guys, do you agree that we declare war in alliance to [UVN] against the 3 said werewolf clans on the said day and time??
Back to top Go down
Luca Vizjerei

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 2:01 am

Ok. I´ll be ready to fight then ;-)
Back to top Go down
Blood Slave

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 10:46 am

Yeah, any day is good to begin a war.
Back to top Go down
Bytekeeper

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 3:34 pm

Clan Werewolves from hell already lost to the following clans. I got this from the clan page of [WFH]:

-[UVN] United Vampire Nation {Recruiting All Vampires} (and all their allies...we're dead...lol) =D

We have lost to this clans now:
[V] ~ V ~ Ancestrsls of Vlad Tepes {Recruiting!}
[-GR-] GREEK VICIOUS VAMPIRES
[BLOOD] Bloodline
[TCP] The Cervantes Project
[UVN] United Vampire Nation {Recruiting All Vampires}

Did anyone other than me attacked some members of [WFH]?

I attacked some randomly and some for experience.

I sent a message to the clan leader of the [UVN] but i haven't got yet any response.
Back to top Go down
surBitan

surBitan

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 7:51 pm

I don't know about this war, or our alliance with UVN, so long as Stefano is their leader.
Quote :

Date: 24.05.2007 03:05:56
Subject: Forget just take out!
Message: Forget WOLF and DXA and WFH just take out http://world6.monstersgame.co.uk/index.php?ac=showclan&showclanid=14

That is their clan link against just away from other letters and words. Just declare war and take them out they are really strong and have an advantage over our clan but your clan and their clan should be equal and a fair fight.

I am not sure if I am interested in a war with [WW] Warrior Wolves. They are a little too strong for us right now, and Stefano is pissing me off by playing Master General of the whole alliance, (in addition to giving us the wrong name of one of the wolf clans in the opposing alliance.)

There have been a couple of other things that make me feel that he is not to be trusted or respected because he makes big, careless, and even stupid mistakes. In addition to being a little too pushy for my taste. I am beginning to regret establishing a relationship with him.

I would wage war against the opposing alliance's wolf clan/s, or any that still are standing, but have many reservations about continuing our alliance with UVN.

Comments?

Last edited by on Wed May 23, 2007 9:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bytekeeper

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 8:20 pm

The new clan link given to you by stefano does not exist. hehe
Remove; "amp;" from the link. its the [WW]'s link.

Surbs... i have checked on [WW], only [WW] Ravyne Hawke is strong. But all all have weak sentinels.

I will do a run out later after my manhunt is over... to see every members' ability.

----
Honorable speaking? Should I message the leader of [!WFH!] that they remove our clan name from their "War LOst" list? or should we leave it that way and place their clan name in our "Wars Won" list? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
surBitan

surBitan

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 8:33 pm

LOL Well, it sure was a tough fight, but we sure did beat 'em!

I say leave it on their site, if they want to claim we beat them, let them! But I don't think we should put it on ours as a victory... though it is tempting.

I just took a very quick look at [WW] (and fixed the link - sorry)

The other three clans were ideal for our first fight. We'll have to put it to a vote, I guess... Like any good gambler, I only to bet (or in this case fight) when I'm 95% certain I'll win. [WW] will be a little tough.

Let me take a better look at them:

I don't think any of us could beat [WW] Ravyne Hawke, and

[WW] Eron the Relentless (L21 with 42/42/43/41 but with only 2 successful challenges and a weak sentinel) looks pretty tough: though several of us would beat him most of the time, he would beat several of us regularly.

[WW] Moonflower (L20 with 41/41/41/41 3 for 3 on challenges and a decent sentinel) would be a challenge, even if some of us could beat him more often than not. Several in the clan would not be able to beat him at all.

[WW] Tigger (L20 with 40/39/41/39 and no successful challenges and very weak sentinel) is beatable, but no pushover, and would probably beat several of us 1/2 the time.

[WW] RustyAngeL (L20 with 41/37/39/37, 1 successful challenge and a pretty solid sentinel) is again beatable, but no pushover at all, and would probably beat several of us more 60%-70% the time.

[WW] Shinji-Ikari (L19 42/37/42/33, but has a pretty good sentinel) No pushover at all, even if several of us would beat him. Some of us - too close to call.

[WW] Melandria (L18 34/32/33/36 with a pretty good sentinel) Beatable, but not a fluffball.

[WW] Tactical (L17 31/30/34/30 and a reasonable sentinel.) Beatable.

All in all - not an easy crowd to beat, particularly as Ravyne Hawke would kick most of our asses, almost every time.

The entire clan (100%) would have to be willing to get into really a bruising, tough fight - one we should eventually win, but we would get our nose bloodied.

However - we are (at the moment) allied with UVN, and though they are not, I think, worthy of that and we will sever the tie, currently they are getting their butts kicked. This from [WW] forum
Quote :

CURRENT WARS

In Defense of our Allies we are at war with:

[UVN] United Vampire Nation

Current totals: 135 wins, 6 Losses

ANYONE IN FAVOR OF GOING TO WAR WITH [WW] OR OPPOSED - having checked out their clan and my analysis above - Please reply here! We need a decision within 12 hours I think.
Back to top Go down
Bytekeeper

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 10:29 pm

I sent already sent war declaration against, [WOLF] and [DXA]. But, minutes after the message has been sent, [UVN] stefano sent me an message:

Date: 24.05.2007 02:44:01
Subject: Re: Re: Re: War Status
Message: Yes if you want to you can go against DXA but we are not we have no beef with them any more.

----
Regarding the [WW], as members of a clan with code of honor and respect, we should help our ally. But, this will be decided as general. If majority of the members wants war with [WW], Lets do it.
Back to top Go down
Bytekeeper

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 11:03 pm

Analyzing the data I can also handle 95% of [WW] except [WW] Ravyne Hawke.
Back to top Go down
Lance
Admin
Lance

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 1:43 am

UVN isn't much of an ally if you ask me. And that Stefano really gets in my nerves, acting like God and all.

I would go to war with you guys anytime, but I'd prefer wars that we brewed as much as possible than wars our allies waged and went short-handed and asked us for support.

About this current situation, I'll leave the decision to you Surbs. I'd go with anything you say. And yes, I hate Stefano too hehe..

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Luca Vizjerei

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 2:20 am

Im sorry, but I dont really get which clans am I supposed to attack any more scratch

Such fact makes it difficult for me to battle our enemies Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A call from allied clan   A call from allied clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A call from allied clan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next