Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cervantes Project MG6 Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Amazons

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lance
Admin
Lance

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-04-16

Dark Amazons Empty
PostSubject: Dark Amazons   Dark Amazons Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 3:37 am

I don't know what your reaction to this will be, but will you consider a merger with the Dark Amazons? Them absorbing us?

http://world6.monstersgame.co.uk/index.php?ac=showclan&showclanid=147

We are strong, no question about that, but our numbers sadly isn't increasing, which makes waging war with a larger clan almost always an unwelcomed idea.. (Or at least thats what I think..)

What do you guys think? Question
Back to top Go down
surBitan

surBitan

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-04-17

Dark Amazons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Amazons   Dark Amazons Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 12:43 pm

Hmmm ... they are certainly a strong clan. Anyone know any of them? How they work, whether they are OK? That sort of thing?

The thing is, I had expected that we wouldn't be getting into any wars until we were all well into the 20s Levels, all had time to train up and have a lot of successful challenges, etc.
(Remember to pick your ancestors you fight carefully. Take the time! I just lost 2 out of 3 on S5 because I was impatiant, Lance said he lost one here.... They cost a lot of gold, so try not to waste it!)
The last little wars we had, wars which never happened, were not of our own choice.

All that to say, that though the Amazons look good, and they would arguably be open to absorbing us, I don't think there is any rush. Maybe we should keep an eye on them and if they end up in a war, offer our assistance.
Back to top Go down
Taylor

Taylor

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-04-29

Dark Amazons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Amazons   Dark Amazons Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 1:09 am

i don't know any of them but they could be using diffrent names.

They do loOK GOOD AND IF YOU GUY'S REALLY WANT A MERGE THEN I'LL SUPPORT IT...oh sorry for the yelling. Razz

I think it's still early days and things haven't really settled.
Players will go, clans will disappear and members will change clans. There are a few clans out there that are small yet strong and in the top 20.

What wwe need is a commitment from everyone to use the forum and share loot...it's the only guarantee of succsess.
Back to top Go down
Bytekeeper

Number of posts : 181

Dark Amazons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Amazons   Dark Amazons Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 1:31 am

i agree to what Taylor had said/..
Back to top Go down
Luca Vizjerei

Number of posts : 111

Dark Amazons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Amazons   Dark Amazons Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 2:27 am

So do I
Back to top Go down
surBitan

surBitan

Number of posts : 95

Dark Amazons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Amazons   Dark Amazons Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 9:51 am

Agree. Mad I would love to be able to post a rich hit and share with the clan! I would really like to be able to do that.
Back to top Go down
Taylor

Taylor

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-04-29

Dark Amazons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Amazons   Dark Amazons Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 11:23 am

Hi Serb, are you saying that you're finding it hard to find gold or do you mean you're not able to post?

If it's the 1st question, have you tried hunting on the high score list? click on most gold loss and hit all who have a high loss win ratio

you can also do the same search by clicking most battles lost..and go for it.....if you're lucky, you may find someone else's Farm account Wink
Back to top Go down
Bytekeeper

Number of posts : 181

Dark Amazons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Amazons   Dark Amazons Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 11:26 am

Thanks Taylor for the info. i'll try it on my own... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Amazons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Amazons   Dark Amazons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Amazons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Clan Matters :: Clan General-
Jump to: