Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cervantes Project MG6 Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Premium Ticket Competition

Go down 
+2
Bytekeeper
surBitan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
surBitan

surBitan

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-04-17

Premium Ticket Competition Empty
PostSubject: Premium Ticket Competition   Premium Ticket Competition Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 12:08 pm

We will be starting a contest for a Premium Ticket sometime soon.

Taylor has suggested what I think would be a straight-up competition for Most Wins in a given period - say 2 weeks. (Not a best ratio of wins to losses, or anything to do with highest gold gain, etc.)
It hasn't been worked out yet how we'd compare Premium to non-prem for the comp, but maybe it might be Premiums total is multiplied by 1/3 - since Non Prem can pnly fight once every 15 minutes, and premium can fight every 5.
Dates and the rules are still being worked out, but results might be posted here based on the honor system. Drop a post saying you'd be interested here or PM Taylor.
Back to top Go down
Bytekeeper

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Competition   Premium Ticket Competition Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 12:11 pm

yep, i'll be interested... haha...
Back to top Go down
Lance
Admin
Lance

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Competition   Premium Ticket Competition Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 3:33 am

Sure. I still have to payback a premium to someone.. Razz
Back to top Go down
surBitan

surBitan

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Competition   Premium Ticket Competition Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 12:47 pm

Hmm, wonder who that would be? Smile
Back to top Go down
Lance
Admin
Lance

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Competition   Premium Ticket Competition Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 4:08 pm

surBitan wrote:
Hmm, wonder who that would be? Smile

lol!
Back to top Go down
Taylor

Taylor

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Competition   Premium Ticket Competition Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 12:27 am

yeah i owe one to some one too Razz
Back to top Go down
Bytekeeper

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Competition   Premium Ticket Competition Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 1:28 am

when will it start?
Back to top Go down
Taylor

Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Competition   Premium Ticket Competition Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 2:39 am

A mass mail needs to tell everyone who's interested to come to the forum and sign up.
We then wait a couple of days and then set the rules.
Maybey a 'compitetion' thread should be created for all future comps.
Back to top Go down
Bytekeeper

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Competition   Premium Ticket Competition Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 3:04 am

Taylor wrote:
Maybey a 'compitetion' thread should be created for all future comps.

I agree...
Back to top Go down
Luca Vizjerei

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Competition   Premium Ticket Competition Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 2:26 am

What a great idea!!! If you need any help to coordinate the contest, just let me know Wink
Back to top Go down
Taylor

Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Competition   Premium Ticket Competition Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 9:30 am

yes luca i need a mass emailed sent to the group infoming thm all to register an interest in participating...
plus some suggestions regarding the comp would help. Razz
my thoughts.

2week run
First to reach a certain number of hits. Prem players have bigger target than non prem.

prem=1st to get to 1000 hitz in a fortnight

non prem =1st to 650 hitz " " " " " "

Is that fair? should it be more or less?
Back to top Go down
Bytekeeper

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Competition   Premium Ticket Competition Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 11:43 am

numbers are fair enough for me..

1000 and 650 hits on the fortnight it is..

Btw: to those who don't know what fortnight is. Fortnight is not "fourth night". In British countries and commonwealths, fortnight is equal to two (2) weeks, that is "fourteen nights".
Good luck...
Back to top Go down
Lance
Admin
Lance

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Competition   Premium Ticket Competition Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 5:23 pm

Pretty OK if you ask me. So, When will it officially start? Also, it is better to state exactly what the reward(/s) is, right?
Back to top Go down
Luca Vizjerei

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Competition   Premium Ticket Competition Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 11:07 am

Ahm....lets see, taking into account premium players get to fight 3 times per each time a non premium player gets to do it, I guess premium should have to reach a number of hits three times bigger than non premium, isnt it?

i.g. 300 non premium 900 premium.

Perhaps, I might be wrong and have missed an important detail or whatever.

Regards Wink
Back to top Go down
Bytekeeper

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Competition   Premium Ticket Competition Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 11:20 am

i guess luca was right. if 650 hits are for non-premmy, that will be 1950 for premmy players...
Back to top Go down
Blood Slave

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Competition   Premium Ticket Competition Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 10:48 am

I´m not able to participate, i have no internet connection at work, so i´m a bit screwed.

Good luck for all the participants!
Back to top Go down
Taylor

Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Competition   Premium Ticket Competition Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 9:30 am

ok...good point.. thank you and you're right..
@Bytekeeper...thank you for translating Razz

being the 1st comp i've decided to make it easier.

it will be determined by the person with the most hit in 14 days BUT it has to be over 100hitz.

Everyone who wants to participate will need to create their own folder and paste their currents stats (your battles)

well need a new foldr for this...can you create one plz Lance?
then everyone create you're own thread and paste your url and characters info like the example given.
=============================================
Subject---> [TCP] Taylor

Url---> http://world6.monstersgame.co.uk/index.php?ac=showuser&showuserid=114023474

Stats---> Statistics
Total loot: 77648.20 litres of blood
Victims bitten (via link): 0
Fights: 1204
Victories: 1059
Defeats: 145
Draws: 0
Gold gained: 12330.00
Gold lost: 1905.00
Damage to enemies: 82757.12
Damage from enemies: 18621.62
===========================================

Once everyone has done that i'll announce the start date.
Is that cool with everyone?
Back to top Go down
Taylor

Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Competition   Premium Ticket Competition Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 9:35 am

Blood Slave wrote:
I´m not able to participate, i have no internet connection at work, so i´m a bit screwed.

Good luck for all the participants!

sorry to hear that mate... you may be alright if you have prem account.
If you change your mind feel free to join.
Back to top Go down
surBitan

surBitan

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Competition   Premium Ticket Competition Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 3:18 pm

Sorry Taylor, Byte Lance and I have gotten caught up in a sudden surprise attack/war on S5... Looks like we'll end up kicking [D]'s butt, but it looked dicey at first... and we still aren't certain about winning it
Back to top Go down
Taylor

Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Competition   Premium Ticket Competition Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 11:24 pm

I know. Very Happy

You want my advice? I know some of the players on serv3 and 4.
They're very active and know what they're doing... you're in trouble if you dont start talking to Valkerie and coming to some arrangement.

On a side note ... when i heard about it.. i checked some of you out... you have a good chance but your inexperience may hinder you... all in all if you put up a good fight you'll gain their respect.

We can talk about this competition when you guys are ready.
Back to top Go down
surBitan

surBitan

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Competition   Premium Ticket Competition Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 1:57 pm

Thanks Taylor - sorry took a little while to get back. We should beat them by a good bit in the end; though they are making a good run at us, we're still up by +30 wins with 1 day left.
Everyone hasn't posted todays BRs, so it may be a little closer, but the top three [-M-] are still winning more than losing, so should be enough.

I don't know why I have been able to beat them all, regularly. My numbers are lower, and my pet isn't that much stronger than theirs, and Tondo has upgraded to the Avenging Claws (+55!.) I still beat him. He's stupid, he attacked me while carrying 3500g, even after I had beaten more than he me.

Valkyre seems the only one I respect or like there.
Back to top Go down
Taylor

Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Competition   Premium Ticket Competition Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 9:02 pm

you've certainly gainend their respect so no matter what, you can hold ur head high.

As a side note...things really need to pick up here... i'm so bored LOL
Back to top Go down
Bytekeeper

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Competition   Premium Ticket Competition Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 2:18 am

Great, lance is now comparing the tallies.

Taylor, we can, in few days, start the what have been planned.
And after the competetion, lets get to war (am i being a war freak)... just kidding...
Back to top Go down
Taylor

Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Competition   Premium Ticket Competition Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 10:44 am

yeah, no problem Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Competition   Premium Ticket Competition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Premium Ticket Competition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Clan Matters :: Clan General-
Jump to: