Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cervantes Project MG6 Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To whom should we merge?

Go down 
+2
Bytekeeper
Lance
6 posters

Should we merge?
Death Bringers
To whom should we merge? Vote_lcap0%To whom should we merge? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
UVN
To whom should we merge? Vote_lcap0%To whom should we merge? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No merge
To whom should we merge? Vote_lcap100%To whom should we merge? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Lance
Admin
Lance

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-04-16

To whom should we merge? Empty
PostSubject: To whom should we merge?   To whom should we merge? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 7:01 pm

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Bytekeeper

Number of posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: To whom should we merge?   To whom should we merge? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 10:43 pm

Let's go solo for a while...
Let's make this clan strong like in S5...
Back to top Go down
Luca Vizjerei

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: To whom should we merge?   To whom should we merge? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 3:55 am

After a lot of thinking... I probably prefer to go solo for a while... and see what happens in a near future.

Regards
Back to top Go down
surBitan

surBitan

Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: To whom should we merge?   To whom should we merge? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 9:09 am

I'm with Luca, I guess. Going solo leaves us in control of our destinies, true, but to reply to Byte, nothing is going on in s5 because we eventually became too small a clan. If we can't get 15 clan members quickly, the same situation will come up. I would definitely keep UVN in mind.

Last edited by on Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luca Vizjerei

PostSubject: Re: To whom should we merge?   To whom should we merge? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 9:46 am

Are we promoting the clan? Perhaps in the MG forum or whatever...
Back to top Go down
Blood Slave

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: To whom should we merge?   To whom should we merge? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 12:02 pm

Maybe we can just keep in touch with these clans, and wait a bit to see what happens.

I agree with Luca, promotion is essential in order to reach a reasonable number of members.
Back to top Go down
surBitan

surBitan

PostSubject: Re: To whom should we merge?   To whom should we merge? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 1:34 pm

I am trying to stay in touch with the clans, and become allies, if they want.
I don't know whether it will do any good promoting the clan on the MG Boards, but I did put up the post below.

http://board.monstersgame.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=282821#282821
Back to top Go down
Luca Vizjerei

PostSubject: Re: To whom should we merge?   To whom should we merge? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 1:58 am

Great...something like that is what I was thinking of. Shouldnt we include our clan banner in that post of the forum?

You guys are doing very good... thx!

Of course, if you need any help, just tell me.
Back to top Go down
surBitan

surBitan

PostSubject: Re: To whom should we merge?   To whom should we merge? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 12:43 pm

Thanks Luca V. And when I posted that notice, I didn't have the graphic yet.

We will certainly let you know when you can give us a hand. Right now the 500 Internal Server Errors are really bringing me down. Hope others are having better luck, but bet everyone is getting them. (Can't get on Server 5 at all for the past 3 hours) And when I do manage to get on to s6, I've had 3-5 days of 10 or 11 out of 12 MHs getting me nothing, 23g -28g a pop. Sux. (I know, I know, stop whining. Its a game of luck)
Back to top Go down
Bytekeeper

PostSubject: Re: To whom should we merge?   To whom should we merge? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 5:41 pm

Same here surbs... even i got a Large one, it only gave less than 300, especially on S6/.
Back to top Go down
Taylor

Taylor

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: To whom should we merge?   To whom should we merge? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 5:33 am

I'm not sure if this poll still open but i thought i'd put in my 2cents worth Very Happy

Too early to merge.'No'
Let's get to know eachother , battle and share the rich list.
Let's find out who we are as a clan and in what way we can contribute to it.
I think at this stage...grow strong and stay quite... watch and listen Wink
Let's get used to participating on the forum on a reg basis Wink

I'm off work for a few days so for once have some time up my sleeve.
cheers
Back to top Go down
Bytekeeper

PostSubject: Re: To whom should we merge?   To whom should we merge? Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 9:08 pm

A message for merging clans...
----------------

[DH] The Divine Hellions {Recruiting Lvl 10 + }
http://world6.monstersgame.co.uk/index.php?ac=showclan&showclanid=29

Sender: Zan
Date: 24.05.2007 23:26:12
Subject: I see...
Message: That your clan is ranked 15 in the vampire overall. Ours is ranked 16. We could both boost our stats and jump up several ranks if you would accept a merge with us. We might even be able to jump to the top ten if you merge into our clan. It would be a great honor if you were to join us. Message me back if you are interested in merging with us; if not, then just ignore this message completely. I understand from reading your clan page that you have fairly high standards for your clan, but we will discuss the terms of merging in the next message, if you are willing to merge and you message me back.

--------------

I haven't replied back..... What is your Opinion?
Back to top Go down
Luca Vizjerei

PostSubject: Re: To whom should we merge?   To whom should we merge? Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 1:27 am

Well, I would remark two aspects of the present situation:

To begin with, we have very strong vamps in our clan, and it seems like we are also determined to cooperate with each other, which is very important.

On the other hand, it is a fact that growing in members is being difficult for us. Such circumstance is not necesarily negative, but it is real. Therefore, if we want a larger clan, perhaps this would be a good moment to begin thinking of merging (if we can put the rules). If being very few but stronger vampires is the target, we are probably better as we are right now.

Regards!
Back to top Go down
Taylor

Taylor

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: To whom should we merge?   To whom should we merge? Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 12:10 am

Lance you make a good point.
However i'd push for an allience before thinking of a merge. Obviously we are sticking out as a strong clan and for what ever reason ppl want us with them...

I bet he wants us to take on his clans name and basically make this clan into thiers...i say no and would extend a hand in friendship... i'd also add to feel free to join US..our clan...the Project Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To whom should we merge?   To whom should we merge? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To whom should we merge?
Page 1 of 1