Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cervantes Project MG6 Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[NOX] and their autotracker

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Luca Vizjerei

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-04-17

[NOX] and their autotracker Empty
PostSubject: [NOX] and their autotracker   [NOX] and their autotracker Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 2:01 am

Im fed up with these people... they always atack me during my manhunts, and they keep on doing it everyday.

I imagine there is very little to do about it, but remember, we hate NOX! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Bytekeeper

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: [NOX] and their autotracker   [NOX] and their autotracker Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 5:26 am

To avoid being looted during Manhunt, have your safety fight every 30 minutes....

Safety is the key to beat those guys...
Back to top Go down
Taylor

Taylor

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: [NOX] and their autotracker   [NOX] and their autotracker Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 8:01 am

well said It is the only way. They've been reported--->many times but for some reason never caught.

U only have to look at the gold gainend and the stats and plainly obvious but Admin can't/wont see or deal with.

I'll be celebrating the day they get caught.

So far...i've not been visited.Wink

And yes...we hate nox and any cheat for that matter. Razz
Back to top Go down
Luca Vizjerei

PostSubject: Re: [NOX] and their autotracker   [NOX] and their autotracker Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 10:34 am

Yap....IŽll begin with my safety fights, its the only way.

Hopefully theyŽll get caught one day.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Blood Slave

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: [NOX] and their autotracker   [NOX] and their autotracker Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 1:42 pm

Try with the safety fights and maybe those suckers stop picking on you. If not, we will need to find out a way of stop this abuse.
Back to top Go down
Taylor

Taylor

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: [NOX] and their autotracker   [NOX] and their autotracker Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 11:48 am

there seems no stopping them and now i hear one or two admins MAY be friends with certain cheating members and protecting them...

What you're forgetting is that this is all automatic...they turn the program on and go about their busisness...the program See's when you've gained gold thus knows your man hunting and begins an automatic attack every 10 minutes for hours.... and once your name is in it, it will always be sniffing toward Ur way.

The only way is to safety fight every 30min...Since i began doing this on serv4,5 and now six...i loose nothing.
Back to top Go down
Bytekeeper

Number of posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: [NOX] and their autotracker   [NOX] and their autotracker Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 10:29 pm

i agree to that Taylor... it is better to do safety fights as often as possible, as for me, on 1:1. that is, 1 raid to 1 Mhunt, and 1 raid to 1 hr Gyard. Except if going to Gyard for 8 hours.
Back to top Go down
Luca Vizjerei

PostSubject: Re: [NOX] and their autotracker   [NOX] and their autotracker Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 2:14 am

Yap...since I begun doing those raids NOX doesnt attack me any more.

Thx ;-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [NOX] and their autotracker   [NOX] and their autotracker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[NOX] and their autotracker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Clan Matters :: Clan General-
Jump to: