Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cervantes Project MG6 Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Name change

Go down 
+3
Bytekeeper
Lance
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Name change Empty
PostSubject: Name change   Name change Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 12:09 pm

Some members have asked if we can change the name of the clan. Others joined the clan because of the name. I have been swamped and unable to create the clan page as I had originally planned it, so I am open to the discussion.
Back to top Go down
https://cervantes.rpg-board.net
surBitan

Name change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change   Name change Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 12:18 pm

I can go either way - I like the Cervantes name and LaMancha concept - but if it's going to take awhile to get it up and running, maybe we should go with another name, as some members are prepared to implement it right now, have artwork, etc.
Back to top Go down
Lance
Admin
Lance

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-04-16

Name change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change   Name change Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 5:03 pm

I have suggested a new name, Bloody Ensemble. But I'll go with whatever the majority thinks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bytekeeper

Number of posts : 181

Name change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change   Name change Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 9:16 pm

Lance, I think we should keep the Name for the moment. as the word "project", let us first experiment our strategies, etc. If we are to murder Lycan Clans, then we can be "The Blood Ensemble". Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Name change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change   Name change Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 11:34 pm

Ayt. Let's keep the name for the meantime.

I'll work on a clanbanner and logo. I'll just notify you guys once its done.

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://cervantes.rpg-board.net
surBitan

Name change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change   Name change Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 9:39 am

Thanks Lance, for getting the forum up and running, and for all the work on the artwork.
Back to top Go down
Vanguard

Vanguard

Number of posts : 8

Name change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change   Name change Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 10:14 pm

this just popped in my mind..

how about

Genesis of Rebirth??

with an extension of [GoR]??
Back to top Go down
Bytekeeper

Number of posts : 181

Name change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change   Name change Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 5:58 am

I just thought of this..

Clan Name: Dark Avengers
Clan Tag: [DA]
Name Format: <name>//Avenger

What do you think guys?
Back to top Go down
Taylor

Taylor

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-04-29

Name change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change   Name change Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 4:07 am

Personally i wouldn't mind a name change not that i object to the one we have.
I don't particularly have one in mind but would like the tag to look good, if you know what i mean.

I like [GoR]
Razz
Back to top Go down
Luca Vizjerei

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-04-17

Name change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change   Name change Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 4:32 am

Well, as I´ve said before, I really like the one we have at the moment. But it will be no big problem for me if it is changed´ Wink
Back to top Go down
surBitan

surBitan

Number of posts : 95

Name change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change   Name change Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 1:49 pm

I named it, so I like Cervantes, but as I said - if a majority wants to change it.... OK. And I personally don't like the tag format [tag] name
I actually like the "tag" done as a / or // and a full name. But I had to bow to the common usage awhile back when I suggested the tag-as-suffix idea, and no one (or maybe one player? - I don't remember) changed their name to my format -- and we had to have a clan identification of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Luca Vizjerei

Name change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change   Name change Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 4:50 am

Well...the tag thing is quite important: I wont be premium player since tomorrow, so if we are to change it, I would need to know it before Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Luca Vizjerei

Name change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change   Name change Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 11:45 am

??
Back to top Go down
surBitan

surBitan

Number of posts : 95

Name change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change   Name change Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 12:15 pm

Sorry, Luca!

Leave the tag as it is. There won't be any change on that -- probably never will be... but certainly not now. That would be part of a major clan overhaul, something that happens occasionally, but not often at all. And I don't think the clan is going to change its name either, at least it doesn't look like it at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Luca Vizjerei

Name change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change   Name change Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 12:25 pm

Ok thx ;-)

Sounds great to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Name change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change   Name change Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name change
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Clan Matters :: Clan General-
Jump to: